THE WNNRSYFQXH'S :)
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
SPM IS END OF SCHOOL TIME :'(
Saturday 21 January 2012 • 17:41 • 0 comments
Sooooooooo long time i not updated my blog. Because i'm so busy with study, school homework. Co-curicullar activity at school. Im tired and not have time for all this. Sorry all ;(

Assalammualaikum everybody. As you know, this year a have a BIG examination that will being faced by all students in Malaysia.
It called, 'SPM' or Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia.
This year i have 9 subject at all. That is
  1. Bahasa Malaysia
  2. English
  3. Agama Islam
  4. Mathematics
  5. Sejarah
  6. Additional Mathematics
  7. Chemistry
  8. Physics
  9. Biology
I really really want to makes my family proud w my result. So I must studysmart and pray to Allah The Mighty.
I hope one day. My dream will comes true to be a professor. Amin. Y'all please pray for me kayy. Love y'all. Muuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;* Gtg, next post will be updated soon. Tata tutu toto.


Your Future :)
The Queen;
Blogging since 2011. And... Greetings from the Queen of this kingdom. Have a pleasent journey in this humble blog. Thank you!

The Empire;


" Welcome to my kingdom "

Mine;

FOLLOW

>> Queen's birthday
date : 9 October 199X
at:10 am


>> Lovelies
date : Sept. 2013
at: 12pm


>> Updating blog
date:NOW
at: PM

Your favourites;



Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream