THE WNNRSYFQXH'S :)
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
More than thousand years
Monday 6 February 2012 • 03:03 • 0 comments
Assalammualaikum .
Love , a word that easy to say. But not all individual can understand it. Every person want to be loved and have feeling to love someone. Its same as me. Because that is natural phenomenon that rewarded by Allah Taala.
I hope one day we will happy together forever,  I will wait for you till my last breath. My heart is just for one. Not to being played. Take a note guys. Even, Im not perfect but  i have  a strong feeling that people called it LOVE :)
Someday you will be mine. InsyaAllah, i believe to miricle and destiny. No one but you. Heee. I hope you read my post and keep in your mind ;*
I never forced anyone to love me. I just need a sincerly love from you. Is that so hard?  I hope a nice guy will comes to my life. InsyaAllah, Amin.
I promise i will never leave you till my last breath. I promise will love you with all my heart. Please take a note again k :)
Love is not wrong because it is a feeling that given by Allah S.W.T to all his organisms. Without love, this world will faded and lost without note.
Even you far, or near from me. But you always top in my heart. No one can replace you. Can i say something?
ILOVEYOU.
Thats all. Thank you


Past times :)Your Future :)
The Queen;
Blogging since 2011. And... Greetings from the Queen of this kingdom. Have a pleasent journey in this humble blog. Thank you!

The Empire;


" Welcome to my kingdom "

Mine;

FOLLOW

>> Queen's birthday
date : 9 October 199X
at:10 am


>> Lovelies
date : Sept. 2013
at: 12pm


>> Updating blog
date:NOW
at: PM

Your favourites;

  • Merentas Desa, SMK Bandar Baru Sentul 2012
  • SPM IS END OF SCHOOL TIME :'(


  • Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream