THE WNNRSYFQXH'S :)
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
When love takes over ♥
Monday 2 April 2012 • 08:05 • 0 comments
Assalammualaikum to all muslim.
As ordinary human being, love is usually experienced by us. Isn't it? Yes the answer is true.
But, we must choose someone that can make us happy and always together even there is a limitation. Like me, I think i had fall in love with someone. I REALLY LIKE HIM! You like me? Ehehehe. I like guy who understand, take care of me. Guys, don't make girls feeling as a game ! If you love someone, appriciate wiith what you have okay? When you leave him/her there's no second chance to you own's him/her back. Just be yourself. Love easy to find, hard to forget :*
I hope he willl be mine. Forever and always, whenever you need me. I'm always there for you.
WOULD YOU BE MINE? One day. Aminnnn ;*



Past times :)Your Future :)
The Queen;
Blogging since 2011. And... Greetings from the Queen of this kingdom. Have a pleasent journey in this humble blog. Thank you!

The Empire;


" Welcome to my kingdom "

Mine;

FOLLOW

>> Queen's birthday
date : 9 October 199X
at:10 am


>> Lovelies
date : Sept. 2013
at: 12pm


>> Updating blog
date:NOW
at: PM

Your favourites;

  • More than thousand years
  • Merentas Desa, SMK Bandar Baru Sentul 2012
  • SPM IS END OF SCHOOL TIME :'(


  • Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream