THE WNNRSYFQXH'S :)
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
1,095 days-3 years-144 weeks-
Monday 7 December 2015 • 21:20 • 0 comments

Here we go! oh, before that... greetings to everyone. Today you might see some of my memories, happiness, tears and so on. Emotion maybe...
But, what place is that? That is my beloved collage that I finished my three years of lifetime here.
I had finished my certificate of DIA here. Huh! what a tiring years with challenge. Finally, I did it well. Three years and I also can't believe. I felt it is like yesterday. How time fast time flies away. 





Past times :)
The Queen;
Blogging since 2011. And... Greetings from the Queen of this kingdom. Have a pleasent journey in this humble blog. Thank you!

The Empire;


" Welcome to my kingdom "

Mine;

FOLLOW

>> Queen's birthday
date : 9 October 199X
at:10 am


>> Lovelies
date : Sept. 2013
at: 12pm


>> Updating blog
date:NOW
at: PM

Your favourites;

  • Let's stay pretty and beautiful.
  • 10 Rules of Happiness.
  • Back to student life.
  • HOCKEY 2012 MOMENT :'/
  • Boyfriend? Or.. Special boyfriend?
  • When love takes over ♥
  • More than thousand years
  • Merentas Desa, SMK Bandar Baru Sentul 2012
  • SPM IS END OF SCHOOL TIME :'(


  • Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream